BCMI Corp., based in Bellingham, WA, is a software development company that specializes in mobile solutions for the bulk construction materials industry. BCMI works closely with leading companies in the industry to develop a platform for the entire quote-to-cash and customer-facing business process. BCMI has experienced rapid growth and customer demand for additional software development.
Our customers continuously present new needs. We discover, validate the economic impact, design and develop using modern agile methods. The software is AWS cloud-based, and delivered on native iOS, Android and HTML platforms.
We are committed to achieving sustained high performance by respecting our team’s work/life balance. We are looking for full-time developers in the Bellingham, WA area. This opportunity is fast-paced and dynamic with strong growth potential.
Seeking a UI/UX designer for mobile and web-based, business-to-business applications.
- Converting requirements into actionable designs for developers.
- Maintaining and improving documentation.
- Assisting in the design of new products.
- Building and communicating strong knowledge of existing products.
- Routing and processing incoming requests for product changes.
- Conducting UI/UX research with accounts and end-users.
- Improving and maintaining the UI design system.
This position would work closely with the development team, customer accounts and end-users at the direction of the design lead.
The ideal candidate would have some experience in UI/UX design, web design, software development or a related field and a college degree. The ideal candidate would be proficient in:
- Visual programs for screen design
- Prototyping tools
- Word processing
- Email and chat communication
- Task-tracking tools
- HTML/CSS as a plus
The candidate must have strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, an eye for visual aesthetics, and a willingness to take initiative.