Adion Systems is a young, progressive organization in the business of supporting clients and their teams in reaching their highest potential. We do this by developing deeply engaged relationships with our customers – on the shop floor and in the office. Partnering decades of shop experience with the latest thinking in information technology, our goal is to provide highly innovative software and hardware solutions to age-old problems, resulting in transformational experiences for people.
We believe that the right fit and the right culture is critical to the success of our business. Our values of Trust, Respect, Integrity and Innovation align with our commitment in providing flexible work schedules and a variety of workspace options; so that our team members can have that perfect work-life balance that aligns with their values. If you get inspired at three in the morning or take your laptop to the park on a sunny day, we get it. At Adion, the focus isn’t about when you’re at the office, it’s about creating the opportunity for you to do great things.
Skills and Qualifications
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering transformational experiences
- You are experienced in training both individuals and teams in software use in person and with screen sharing.
- You display strong, complex software experience including ERP, MES, MRP systems.
- You have excellent knowledge of manufacturing environments. Technical lexicon and vocabulary included.
- You are excellent in communication verbally and in writing
- You are amazing at leading and influence others
- Flexible Work Hours (Core hours with remote or off hour options)
- Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and skills
- Great location (Vancouver, BC, Bellingham, WA, Your House, The Park…)
- Dynamic and experienced team (Super Fun!)