• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years software development experience.
• Strong knowledge and experience in relational database concepts, design, constraints, stored procedures, functions, and optimization.
• Experience with Red Gate Database products helpful.
• Expertise with SQL Server, TSQL, SQL Server Reporting Services or equivalent relational database systems.
• Experience with GIT, SVN, or equivalent source control system preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft PowerBI preferred.
• Experience with data warehouses and ad hoc query tools preferred.
• Other combinations of education and experience that provide the incumbent with the necessary qualifications may be considered.
QUALIFICATIONS – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Passion for excellence.
• Organized and detail oriented, including ability to effectively document and resolve issues.
• Self-directed and able to work independently and effectively to meet deadlines.
• Ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies and procedures.
• Ability to be a collaborative team player.
• Ability to build positive, effective work relationships with customers, co-workers, vendors, and others.
• Experience with continuous integration and unit testing.
• Effective in instructing others in proper techniques and practices.
• Experience in addressing peers in a public forum on technical topics.
• Incumbent is subject to a background check and appropriate security clearances.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Travel: Some travel may be required.
• Mobility: Work is performed in an office setting and requires working on the computer for long periods of time. Must be able to move throughout the office to interact with employees.
• Hearing: Must be able to hear verbal conversations over the phone, using collaboration tools, and in-person with background noise.
• Vision: Must be able to consistently identify objects and persons at a distance and read fine print on various forms.
The statements contained in this document reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.