Rare opportunity to join the IT deprtment located at the Bellingham Haggen Support office. This role is responsible for maintaining and administrating the corporate wide area network, servers and networking hardware and software. Additonally, they provide input to processess leading to implementation of new service needs, as well as the development and maintenance of security policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.haggen.com/employment AND submit resume and cover letter to careershaggen.com no later than May 15.
1. Installing,troubleshooting, support and maintenance of systems as a first level administrator for systems such as MS Exchange, VOIP phone system, active directory, wireless access point and firewall support.
2. Provides secod level supoort for Windows server management, Netapp/SAN storage maintenance and data center.
3. Supports retail store and office environments as a member of the IT Service Desk providing administrator and backup for printer and desktop support and user management.
- Bachelor degree in applicable field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of systems administration and/or IT systems support experience
- Ability to problem solve in complex situations
- Demonstrated excellence with written and verbal communcations
Choose Haggen and you'll be working for a company:
- Offering a team focused workplace with competitive wages and outstanding benefits including healthcare plans, company matched 401k and 10% employee discount.
- Respected within our industry and known for our innovative approach
- Who gives back to the communities we serve through contributions and sponsorship to local fundraisers, schools and charities.
- Dedicated to having a diverse and drug-free environment EOE (must pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug test).