Bayside USA is looking to fill direct hire Project/Sales Engineer position.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with products, support and service.
- Provide pre and post sales support by maintaining close working relationships with customers to ensure expectations are met and equipment installations are handled as planned.
- On site customer training on the basic operation and use of product; Ensure customers achieve successful product deployment. Assist customers with technical questions, on-site measurements and preparation for installation.
- Provide expeditious on-site response and maintain equipment downtime.
- Respond to customer inquiries in written form, in person, or via telephone.
- Troubleshooting and analytical capabilities, proven problem-solving abilities.
- Manage customer expectations and priorities.
- Escalate customer issues and unresolved product problems to service management in a comprehensive and timely manner.
- Provide feedback concerning product performance anomalies encountered in the field and make recommendations for improvements.
- Knowledge of material handling equipment/engineering.
- Ability to learn and apply Machine Logic Software, Autocad Inventor Software.
- Ability to learn and apply product and product function.
- Drug free with excellent record of attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to travel via airplane; must be able to travel overnight as required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate an automobile for up to six hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be a self starter, able to travel and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, setting priorities, and scheduling work activities.
- Ability to resolve problems, think analytically and communicate professionally in a high pressure, time sensitive, customer environments.
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime on short notice.
- Position requires the ability to be "on call" after normal working hours.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Four year technical degree, two year technical associates degree and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Sales experience in electrical, heavy equipment, or related field.
- Proficient with a computer and Windows based applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver. Good at conflict management; Strong influencing and negotiations behaviors.
- Strong business ethics and integrity.
- "CAN DO" attitude and Sense of Urgency.
- Focuses on operational details and accuracy while being able to see the big picture and take initiative.
Company offer competitive benefits. Salary DOE
To apply: resumesbaysidepro.com or lwestbrookbaysidepro.com