TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANGEMENT INTERNSHIP
Join the SPIE software development team and help build the next generation of software for a leading science & engineering society.
- 6 Month Paid Internship, 20 Hours/Week, starting October or November, 2017
- Great Experience in an Internationally Recognized Organization
- Mid-size Corporate Information Technology Department
- Participate in the development of web applications and enterprise software systems.
- Must have satisfactorily completed 2 years of a 4 year program, and be enrolled as a full time student at the time of application with a major in MIS, Business Management, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management (MSCM), or a related major.
- Experience in technology projects a plus.
- Experience with agile or waterfall project management methodologies a plus.
Physical work location in Bellingham, WA. No telecommuting available.
Our workplace offers onsite volleyball and soccer, yoga classes, lunch food trucks, costume contests, picnics, parties & more.
Employees may receive discounts on gym memberships, cellphone service, office supplies, zoo tickets, fitness registration fees (5Ks, races, etc.) and many businesses in historical Fairhaven.
Please send a resume and cover letter, indicating how your experience and qualifications match the requirements and why you will be successful in this position to:
Apply online: www.spie.jobs
Mail: SPIE Human Resources, P.O. Box 10, Bellingham, WA 98227
All application materials must be received by: 5 p.m. October 20, 2017
SPIE is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SPIE provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.